"WHY I NEED A HOT SLAP FROM MY HUSBAND" – ADAEZE YOBO

It seems Adaeze Yobo, wife of Nigerian footballer, Joseph Yobo has some bad habits she wants to lay to rest and she wants her husband to do 'drastic' things about them.
She called on her husband to keep insulting her so that she can stop her excessive eating habit which has made her weight increase.

In a write-up, she said, "I need to hire someone who will follow me around and just knock the unhealthy food out of my mouth."

Adaeze joked that she would prefer to be slapped as she also has a thing for tasting her baby milk which has added to her weight gain.

She commented, "Just slap it out my mouth, I tell my husband to keep calling me fat and keep insulting me which works till 12 midnight when I start licking Jayden's baby milk and snacking on frosties while watching Wendy spill the tea. I need a hot slap at that moment, the type of slap that would make me say "hi never hesperedit" in hot tears."

0 comments:

 
Top