We have seen HKN boss Davido featuring on several tracks and encouraging up and coming artiste to set in well in the industry. The baddest seems to have a large heart as he shows support for yet another act, Prince Adex.

Speaking with Prince Adex over the endorsement, the singer expresses his satisfaction with Davido and hopes to work with him, when asked whether we should look out for Davido in Senselense remix he said, "I feel very excited that an act like Davido listened to my track and endorses it, it's a sign that am not doing bad and hopes to do more, as for him featuring on the remix, we spoke about it but I cannot guarantee that yet as you know he is a busy man as I am also. You just keep your fingers crossed something big is coming from Mr. Senselense my management is working on it.

Rosa Nation will surely keep you posted as things unfolds.


 

0 comments:

 
Top