Spotlight got in touch with HKN MUSIC newly signed act DANAGOG who is currently doing big in the music industry with his hit song PELEMO . Here Dammy of ROSANATION meets DANAGOG OF HKN GANG in the latest edition of the spotlight interview.
 

1)Its Nice Meeting you "Danagog" Please give us a brief background of yourself?

Hello, my name is Daniel Agunbiade, I'm a performing and recording artist singed to HKN MUSIC,  youth ambassador for A.D King foundation Atlanta U.S.A,  a graduate of Computer Science and Info Tech.

2)Whats your musical background?

Danagog started music back in school 2007. Released 2 mix-tapes and a couple of promotional singles, released a couple of videos, collaborated with a couple of people in the industry and finally got singed officially March 2014 to HKN MUSIC led by DAVIDO .

3) Your first single "PELEMO" now playing every Where, What was the inspiration behind the song?

PELEMO is a yoruba word meaning BIG. It was produced by Shizzi, written by Danagog and Davido. It was inspired by the BIG things happening around us this year.


4) How do you deal with pressure of handling your female fans?

There is no pressure , all is well….I want more female fans….I can handle all.

5) Some would recognize your voice normally but Like every other Star artiste having that unique word (Line) in their songs which we recognize them for,tell us which we can know you for.?

"Danbaba Danbaba. …I'm Danagog"

6) What kind of music did you grow up listening to?

Old school hiphop,  Fuji and Juju music

7) Nigerian music has gone so far that it is internationally recognized across the world, Whats your say on this?

It's a positive achievement for NIGERIA,  at least the world can see a different side of the picture in the NEWS.

8) Who are your two favorite Nigerian male artist?

I love a whole lot of Nigerian music. ..2 favorite artists would be an issue for me to think about……

9) Name your two best female artist?

Like I said earlier….I also love our female artists and the music they are putting out. I ain't gat favorites.  Lol

10) What next should we expect from Danagog Album, features and tour etc…?

New single titled Bamidele (feat Davido) out soon. Danagog alongside the whole HKN GANG would be touring U.S.A

11) Tell us your number1 philosophy of life?

LOVE

12) Which Nigerian male artist would you like to do a collabo with?

2 Face

13) Your role model?

P.Diddy

14) Five things we don't know about Danagog?

– I am a graduate
-I am part of a Clothing Company
-I love soccer
-I am very positive
-I believe strongly in God

Twitter   – @danagog_hkn
Facebook  – Danagog Danbaba Danbaba
Instagram – Danagog_hkn
YouTube   – Danagog

0 comments:

 
Top